Skatepark & pump Track
A multi-use roller sports area by the Parc des Sports.
A skatepark for skateboarding, scooters and rollerskating.
The Pump Track offers a continuous loop over a series of rollers and berms, for riding BMXs and mountainbikes without pedalling.
Around 3,000 m² totally dedicated to practising roller sports. The design of the concrete skatepark integrates perfectly into its natural surroundings, offering nothing but pure pleasure.
Three new circuits
Go exploring in and around Valberg this summer on an electric mountainbike!
Three new signposted trails laid out for everyone's enjoyment.
- 3 Lakes – Blue trail, 10 km
Follow this lovely circuit across the fields and into the heart of the larch forests, to discover the three lakes and their wonderful views over Valberg village and Mercantour National Park.
- La Lapière – Blue trail, 18 km
Go on a discovery tour around the traditional mountain hamlets of Atres (Valberg) and Bergians (Beuil).
- Le Tour du Raton – Red circuit, 23 km
Ride up to one of Valberg's most magnificent observation points, in the heart of the red rocks, with breathtaking views over the canyons of the Gorges du Cians.
Electric mountainbikes are ideal for family outings so everyone can enjoy the mountain landscapes!
Trail Running Tracks
Three signposted and cleared trails
Trail running tracks for every level in the heart of the larch forests on the edge of Mercantour National Park.
- Green trail: 12 km / 474 m level change
- Blue trail: 22km / 944 m level change
- Red trail: 30 km / 1,611 m level change
Family outings or athletic rides
Alpes Maritimes regional Council is promoting cycling, with circuits for all fitness levels.
Valberg offers cycling circuits for families and veteran cyclists:
- The 'Balade des Marmottes' takes you on a discovery tour of Valberg with fantastic views down the valley and over Mercantour National Park (2 hrs, 11 km, 163 m level change)
- The 'Gorges Rouges' is an athletic cycling circuit through the heart of the Gorges du Cians and Daluis (5.5 hrs, 83 km, 1,450 m level change)
Travel with a softer footprint...
Eco-tourism is a more environmentally-friendly way of travelling, giving you a more authentic experience of discovering the region while helping preserve the natural surroundings.
Holidays in Valberg are enriched by the warmth and friendliness of our guesthouses, some of which are classed Gîte Panda or offer nature discovery activities.
Our Communal Gîtes also contribute to eco-tourism, with 'accommodation packs' and access to Valberg Golf Club – the only 'organic' mountain golf course in the Alpes Maritimes.