The Valberg Tourist Office is at your service all year round
OPEN ALL YEAR ROUND
Ski season (except during school holidays) Monday to Sunday: 9am - 12pm and 2 - 6pm
Summer, Christmas and Winter holidays for Zone B
Monday to Sunday: 9am-6.30pm
25th December: 10am-12pm and 3-6pm
Spring and Autumn holidays
Monday to Sunday: 9am-12pm and 2-6pm
Spring and Autumn outside school holidays
Monday to Sunday: 10am-12pm and 2-5.30pm
Closed on May 1st
The Valberg Tourist Office welcomes you all year round in the centre of the resort on Place Charles Ginesy, with free WiFi, a baby changing area and the Famille Plus label.
Here you will find the official shop of the resort as well as a bookshop with publications on local culture.
All year round, pieces by our local artists are exhibited in the back section of the Tourist Office.
Valberg Tourist Office is a member of:
Telephone : 04 93 23 24 25
Come and discover a large selection of original clothes and other goodies in our official collection at the Tourist Office.
Classified Category 1
Our Tourist Office was classified as Category 1 by prefectural decree of 18 January 2017, for a period of 5 years.
Our main commitments:
- Providing an easily accessible reception and information area
- Providing a dedicated holiday advisor and distributing accurate & detailed information
- Facilitating procedures for visitors
- Providing free information on local services, activities & attractions
- Remaining committed to the quality of internal processes
- Dealing with complaints and measuring visitor satisfaction
Quality of Tourism
The QUALITÉ TOURISME™ title, created by the French Ministry of Tourism, is a recognition of continuous dedication to improving the quality of services provided by Tourist Offices. An internal audit is carried out every 3 years.
Any Tourist Office awarded the QUALITE TOURISM™ label ensures:
- A personalized welcome ;
- Clear, comprehensive and accurate information ;
- A competent and attentive staff ;
- A comfortable place ;
- Taking your feedback into account and handling your claims ;
- A continuous improvement of services ;
The Qualité Tourisme™ label recognises the dedication to quality of multiple tourism players in France: hotels, tourist accommodation, holiday villages, campsites, restaurants, cafés and brasseries, tourist offices, seasonal rental agencies, places of interest and outdoor activities. It is a guarantee of trust and quality of service between professionals and visitors.
More information on the website of the ministry in charge of tourism: