With family or friends, enjoy unforgettable moments of skiing!
Valberg offers a ski area accessible to everyone, in order to suit all levels, preferences, and tastes, as well as fun facilities for children and adults to spend quality time together.
Opening of our ski area on Saturday, December 17.
Valberg and Beuil-Les Launes
A ski area covering 2 ski resorts
- 90 km of slopes
- from 1500 to 2066 m altitude
- 56 slopes: 11 green / 11 blue / 28 red / 6 black
- 23 ski lifts: 6 chairlifts, 1 of which is detachable / 15 ski lifts / 2 magic carpets
- 360 snow guns to ensure that 85% of the Valberg area is covered with snow
A whole sector of the domain is accessible to beginners!
Since 2021, we have decided to celebrate new snow sports enthusiasts! Accessible with a 12-lift pass, the beginners' area allows new skiers to discover a large part of the resort through the Garibeuil carpets as well as the Vasson, Croix du Sapet and Tête du Sapet chairlifts. All this while enjoying green and blue slopes only!
Pedestrian access to ski lifts
Garibeuil conveyor belt : from 9:00 to 15:00 (free access, only to convey children to ESF ski lessons departures)
Croix du Sapet chairlift : from 9:00 to 16:30, only during the first 15 minutes of each hour.
The other ski lifts are not accessible to pedestrians.
For experienced riders
- 5 types of rail, including Street, Rainbow, Flat-descent, and Tube
- 5 kinds of box types, such as Wall Ride, Eboy, Dance Floor, Love Handle, and Bonker
Our services: supervisory staff, regular maintenance and snow grooming, signage indicating the difficulty level of each module.
Fun courses for the whole family
Ringing a bell, jumping through a hoop, bouncing on a ball, sliding on a dancefloor... Only fun and good times!
Discover our 3 courses:
- The Vasson sector on the Clos de Maty slope.
- The Vasson sector on the Joubarbes slope.
- The Tête du Sapet sector on the Combe Sainte-Marie slope.